FCVB Implantation Instructions
- Place the product lens surface upward, vacuum, turn it over, place the lens surface downward and fold into a long three-layer spindle structure.
- Turn the FCVB over, fully lubricate the Foldable Capsular Vitreous Body (FCVB) injector cavity and push the rod using medical sodium hyaluronate gel.
- Clamp it with IOL platform forceps while keeping the lens surface facing upward and then place it into the injector.
- Expand the incision and implant the triple-folded FCVB into the vitreous cavity.
- After injecting an appropriate amount of silicone oil through the drain valve, perform fundus observation.
- Suture the scleral incision, close and fix the drainage tube with non-absorbable suture, and finally, cover the drain valve with Tenon’s capsule and the conjunctiva layers.